We welcome stalls big and small to the Fair. This is a community event so we love to have local businesses join us on the day. If you are interested, please fill in the form below. But before you do so, please take a look at the notes below.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE - DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND, WE HAVE TEMPORARILY STOPPED TAKING BOOKINGS, WHILST WE JUST FINALISE THE LAST FEW BOOKINGS. MORE NEWS TO FOLLOW...
NOTES ABOUT THE STALLS:
Because the St Margarets Fair is a charity event, run to support the local community and our selected charities, we do have some important things that we ask you to read and observe - they are very important in making the Fair a success and we ask for your help in sticking to them
All the profits we raise on the day goes to local schools and charities - so everything we ask you to do is done in the name of being able to better support our charities and schools:
- Food & Drink: We raise a significant amount of money from selling food and drink on the day, with profits from these sales going direct to our schools and charities. As a result we ask you not to sell ANY food or drink that is intended to be eaten at the Fair
- If you would like to become one of our commercial food stalls, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toy Guns & Weapons: We kindly ask you not to have ANY sort of weapons either for sale or as prizes on your stall, including guns of any description, swords, bows & arrows, laser guns, etc...
Thanks for reading and agreeing to this. We don't like rules for the sake of rules, but these are important for the day to be as successful as we all want it to be. So please do remember them when it comes to the day. We would hate to have to turn anyone away on the day because you've forgotten what you've agreed to!
We offer 2 types of stalls:
- Commercial stall: 10ft wide plots @ £70 each (no tables provided)
- Charity stall: 10ft wide @£45 each (no tables provided)
Thanks for your application. We will get back to you ASAP and will let you know how to make a payment to secure your stall
Thanks for supporting the St Margarets Fair.