The Fair is run entirely by volunteers who donate their time, effort and skills to make this fabulous day happen.
If you'd like to get involved, then we'd love you to be part of the team. Some people help in a big way, others in a small way - we are grateful for any offer!
You can just come along, have a chat and see if you'd like to get involved. There is no obligation or commitment.
Some of the specific areas where we need help for the 2016 fair are:
- Website: we are currently setting up a new site and need someone who can update the website as an when needed.
- Silent Auction: Can you help with the running of our silent auction? We are looking for someone to shadow the current organiser this year, with a view to taking it on from 2017.
- Sponsorship: We rely on the support of local businesses big and small to help us raise money for our local schools and charities. Can you help with contacting businesses and coming up with great sponsorship ideas?
- Bric-a-Brac: Could you organise a team to collect Bric-a-Brac and run the stall at the Fair? It's a much loved part of the fair.
- Minutes: Good at admin? Could you attend our monthly meetings to take the minutes and write up and distribute after the meeting?
- Press & PR: Put any creative writing skills to good use writing articles, blogs and releases for coverage in local websites and publications
We'd love to hear from you if you can help at all.
Final Important Note: St Margarets Fair is run by volunteers and all proceeds made from the Fair are given to local schools and charities benefiting and nominated by St Margarets residents.
THANK YOU for joining us